February 22nd, 2009
Great! I’ve drawn you in with a clear, concise title to further explain the labyrinth post I wrote last week.
I think I’m beginning to understand why my husband sighs so heavily when I ask “to talk.”
So look. I’m just going to sum up with quick and clear sentences.
- According to my records, I
am to writewrote a post on an animal dream or an unsuccessful high school outfit.
is to writewrote a post on her most embarrassing sports moment.
is to writewrote a pitch for a television series. Network or cable. Comedy or drama.
- Cheri @ Blog This Mom!
is to writewrote a post describing a typical day in the life of her alternate self in a parallel universe.
- Karelle is to describe her perfect day…and then her nightmare day.
is to writewrote a post about Elvis, and a pink dressing gown, referencing Election Day 2012 and Madison Square Garden in NYC. (We’re rooting for ya, Mo!)
- Cactus Petunia
is to tell uswrote about a little thing that made her proud.
- Tinsenpup is to write about an unusual/unique teacher, one she loved or hated or was just puzzled by.
is to writewrote about which city is her favorite and why, taking care to mention how old she was when she lived there, for how long, and any fond memories of the place and if she happens to know, what’s changed since she left.
- Jennifer wrote about the woman in the background of her blog — the one who is dancing and jumping and excited.
is to writewrote about a day in her life if she were an animal (of her choosing).
is to writewrote about her most favorite movie and why she loves it.
is to writewrote about the worst decision she thinks she’s made in her life and why — and if she so chooses, she can also write the best decision she made and why.
- Jessica is to write about a smell that immediately takes her back somewhere or reminds her of something.
- Mel is to write about a movie/television star that most resembles her.
- Jamie is to write from the perspective of a makeup artist at the Oscars…and must tell us what’s going on there.
- Janet at Fond of Snape is to write about her worst kiss. (Because, as Kizz points out: Everybody only talks about the good ones!)
- Kizz is to write about an assumption that she would change that people make about her. (Or, why lists tickle her fancy).
If you want to play along and get tagged to write a post, read this , or save yourself the brain cells that will die as you wrap your mind around whatever the hell it is I wrote, and instead leave a comment on the post with a post idea for the commenter before you. THEN, check back in the comments box for your post topic.
Oh Good Lord.
I’ll get clear and concise one of these days.
If you want to leave a link to your post inspired by commenters, do so here:
Or, for a link list of those who’ve written posts suggested by readers, click here.