Wordlessish Wednesday

Because I am too busy poking my perfectly normal-sized poo down my toilet’s too-small poo hole with my white linen reed diffuser sticks, I’ve decided to hand this post over to Toots, who has a story to tell.

It’s called “Witch Boo!

(And it starts in the middle, right where the action is…)

…So the witch took Rapunzel’s hair off because the ladder didn’t work.

And the witch put Rapunzel in the forest with only water and bread crumbs.

Then she put her in a worse place.

Japan.

And when Rapunzel woke up, the tigers ate her. But she got out of their stomachs magically.

Rapunzel married the prince and they lived happily ever after.

And then the witch got them again and tied them both up.

The End.

Feel free to not comment today.

And good luck getting that poo image out of your brain.

p.s. Sometimes I use plastic cutlery.

21 Responses to “Wordlessish Wednesday”

1. I had to comment. Yuck! But ya know I can actually relate. My home is new and has the low pressure flush or whatever – getting rid of poo has been a fairly regular occurance around here.

2. Noble pig says:

OMG I am laughing so hard at your small poo hole…what’s with those toilets anyway!

3. Yeah I have to comment. Poo to the poo-poo

4. kate says:

i’m with toots. japan is way worse than a forest with bread crumbs and water. but i changed that to french bread and perrier.

5. Ha!

Oh….

Um….

So…

OK. Well.

Ha!

6. Jamie says:

Dude. Plunger. You’re welcome.

7. Lori says:

Oh lord, can I relate. My parents have those toilets and EVERY TIME I go over there I have to poo, then I have to tell my dad! WTH!

8. Really??? You’re kidding… Right?

Gullible = Moi

Great story Toots!

9. You’re gonna need a bigger stick.

10. Da Goddess says:

Industrial strength plungers are the only thing that work on these damn toilets. Water efficient, my ass. You have to flush so many fucking times it pretty much defeats the purpose of the low-flow.

Toots can write posts for me any old time she wants. Her stories are better than mine.

11. Jody says:

LOL I hate it when that happens =)

Major PITA!

12. Myra says:

Just love that kid’s imagination. She is a one of a kind.

13. Angela says:

Oh lol…I am not sure that scent is marketable, you know.

14. Kaza says:

Hey there! Just came over from your guest post on Mommypie’s site, which had me peeing with laughter. How I haven’t found you before now is beyond me, but it’s all good now.

15. foolery says:

Thinking I’ll probably never eat at one of your picnics.

16. I’m telling you . . . rental in S.R.–we have normal size toilets!

17. Then what did the witch do with them once she tied them up? I need a conclusion goddamnit! Anything to take my mind off that poo.

Kelly – who has delicate, petite poo and a sturdy toilet with a proper niagra style flush

18. I think in our next house my husband may try to smuggle a toilet in from Canada.

However, my professional environmentalist momma says that the newer low flows actually work because they may have used some actual physics to improve the design instead of just sending less water through.

19. […] told you everything already. There is NOTHING you do not know about me, including the fact that I poke my poo with sticks. So the following is just going to bore you. Still, I love MOFM and I’m afraid of her […]

20. […] The fact that I poke my poo with sticks? […]