February 25th, 2010
I’m appearing on television in about a week. As is often the case with me, I am freaking the frack out. So I thought I’d “practice” being on camera so I don’t look like a weirdo dough-face on the morning news.
After making the below video, I am happy to report that I learned the following things to NOT do during my TV segment. They are:
1) Do not have your hair in your eyes.
2) Do not look sideways at the camera.
3) Do not do that thing you did during your wedding video.
4) Do not have those bags under your eyes.
5) Do not say “three-fold” when it’s really “babillion-fold.”
6) Make sure the product you are demo-ing can actually be seen by people.
7) Keep your spazzy hands to yourself.
8) Do not go on TV. Ever.