Simply Wonderful

August 3rd, 2009

[A photo essay with very few wisecracks.]

I returned home from New York last night and absolutely needed to show you some of Jill and Marky’s wedding ASAP.

You’ll see why.

DSC_0037.JPG

DSC_0040.JPG

The Brotherhood

DSC_0057.JPG

(How’d this get in here? It’s weird. It’s like some crazy loon made a random guy take off his glasses, give them to her immediately and take a picture, and instead he purposely focused on the cheeky guy behind her.

But that’s purely hypothetical.)

family

(I don’t know what happened to my boobs. I’ve got NASA’s anti-gravitational unit on the case. They’ll also probably look into why I have two heads.)

The Kiss

DSC_0122.JPG

dancedance.jpg

Reflection, Purposefully Fuzzy

Party Feet

« « Off    |    PROMPTuesday #67: Two for One » »

On August 3rd, 2009, Jenn @ Juggling Life said:

The light in the picture of the bride with her back to the camera is AMAZING. Damn, I wasn’t even at the wedding and it’s making me teary.

On August 3rd, 2009, Blognut said:

Her dress is gorgeous – all of the dresses are gorgeous, but hers… WOW! I love it!

On August 3rd, 2009, g said:

Don’t you all look fantastic and happy???? That dress is gorgeous, too, mmm, mmm, mmm.

So – flying wasn’t all that bad, was it?

On August 3rd, 2009, Cheri @ Blog This Mom! said:

I love this! I’m in the mood to take in every detail of every wedding photo in The World because next June? My baby will be the bride. (My oldest baby, just to be clear. Heh.) The bride’s dress is fabulous. Everyone looks beautiful in a NY kind of way. (Not that I would KNOW this being from California, but what I IMAGINE beautiful NYers to look like is what I see in these photos.)

My favorite photo is the one of the hot blond standing up taking a picture of the person taking a picture of her and she’s got the hottest dress EVER.

On August 3rd, 2009, Cheri @ Blog This Mom! said:

Also? The lady on the left in the second photo is about to grab the boob of the lady on the right.

That is all.

On August 3rd, 2009, MissM said:

I love it! You look like you had a ton of fun!

When NASA is done at your house, can you send them my way. I have some serious gravitational issues to be looked into…

On August 3rd, 2009, Danielle said:

I want to get married again and have her dress and bridemaids dresses. They are awesome. Looks like a great time. Welcome back to the West Coast…

On August 3rd, 2009, stoneskin said:

I was surprised to see that you have two heads. Unfortunately I doubt NASA will be able to do anything about that.

On August 3rd, 2009, Theresa said:

I loved seeing these pictures. Mark is still a little 7 year old to me and always will be….

On August 3rd, 2009, Da Goddess said:

Your dress? Beautiful! Nice to see you managed to get rid of the second head. (Did you put Windex on it?)

Your new sister-in-law’s dress? GORGEOUS! And you captured terrific detail in that side view shot.

Looks like everyone had fun. YAY!

On August 4th, 2009, mary said:

wow- great photos!! And you look fab, but the bride’s dress is fantastic…just fantastic.

On August 4th, 2009, Green Girl in Wisconsin said:

She is a stunning bride. Stunning. You look good, too–rack and all:)

On August 4th, 2009, Debrah said:

I love the bridemaid’s dresses! Finally, something that looks normal yet so perfectly charming.

On August 4th, 2009, Shana said:

The dresses are spectacular… the bride’s, bridesmaids’ and yours (in the headless mirror shot). Also, your boobs look hot. Just saying.

On August 4th, 2009, PAPA said:

beautiful, beautiful shots!

i love her dress!!

On August 4th, 2009, Bridget Smith said:

Wow what a gorgeous wedding. Thanks for sharing. My only regret is that I didn’t get to see how beautiful the sister of the groom looked becasue she was hiding behind her camera LOL

On August 6th, 2009, Mama Mary said:

I must be redundant and reiterate the previous posts–those dresses are amazing! Both the bride’s and the bridesmaid dresses–WOW!!! Great photos too. Looks like you had fun. Cheers to you, your photos, cleavage and your two-headed-self.

On June 11th, 2010, San Diego Momma » Blog Archive » Ten Things said:

[…] the one I grew up with and the one living in my house right now as I write. Every single of ‘em is loud, […]