Simply Wonderful

[A photo essay with very few wisecracks.]

I returned home from New York last night and absolutely needed to show you some of Jill and Marky’s wedding ASAP.

You’ll see why.

DSC_0037.JPG

DSC_0040.JPG

The Brotherhood

DSC_0057.JPG

(How’d this get in here? It’s weird. It’s like some crazy loon made a random guy take off his glasses, give them to her immediately and take a picture, and instead he purposely focused on the cheeky guy behind her.

But that’s purely hypothetical.)

family

(I don’t know what happened to my boobs. I’ve got NASA’s anti-gravitational unit on the case. They’ll also probably look into why I have two heads.)

The Kiss

Jill's Ruffles

Ruffles

Bridesmaid Geometry

Tie and Bout

DSC_0104.JPG

DSC_0106.JPG

DSC_0117.JPG

Jersey Girl

The Dance

DSC_0122.JPG

dancedance.jpg

Reflection, Purposefully Fuzzy

Party Feet

18 Responses to “Simply Wonderful”

1. The light in the picture of the bride with her back to the camera is AMAZING. Damn, I wasn’t even at the wedding and it’s making me teary.

2. Blognut says:

Her dress is gorgeous – all of the dresses are gorgeous, but hers… WOW! I love it!

3. g says:

Don’t you all look fantastic and happy???? That dress is gorgeous, too, mmm, mmm, mmm.

So – flying wasn’t all that bad, was it?

4. I love this! I’m in the mood to take in every detail of every wedding photo in The World because next June? My baby will be the bride. (My oldest baby, just to be clear. Heh.) The bride’s dress is fabulous. Everyone looks beautiful in a NY kind of way. (Not that I would KNOW this being from California, but what I IMAGINE beautiful NYers to look like is what I see in these photos.)

My favorite photo is the one of the hot blond standing up taking a picture of the person taking a picture of her and she’s got the hottest dress EVER.

5. Also? The lady on the left in the second photo is about to grab the boob of the lady on the right.

That is all.

6. MissM says:

I love it! You look like you had a ton of fun!

When NASA is done at your house, can you send them my way. I have some serious gravitational issues to be looked into…

7. Danielle says:

I want to get married again and have her dress and bridemaids dresses. They are awesome. Looks like a great time. Welcome back to the West Coast…

8. stoneskin says:

I was surprised to see that you have two heads. Unfortunately I doubt NASA will be able to do anything about that.

9. Theresa says:

I loved seeing these pictures. Mark is still a little 7 year old to me and always will be….

10. Da Goddess says:

Your dress? Beautiful! Nice to see you managed to get rid of the second head. (Did you put Windex on it?)

Your new sister-in-law’s dress? GORGEOUS! And you captured terrific detail in that side view shot.

Looks like everyone had fun. YAY!

11. mary says:

wow- great photos!! And you look fab, but the bride’s dress is fantastic…just fantastic.

12. She is a stunning bride. Stunning. You look good, too–rack and all:)

13. Debrah says:

I love the bridemaid’s dresses! Finally, something that looks normal yet so perfectly charming.

14. Shana says:

The dresses are spectacular… the bride’s, bridesmaids’ and yours (in the headless mirror shot). Also, your boobs look hot. Just saying.

15. PAPA says:

beautiful, beautiful shots!

i love her dress!!

16. Wow what a gorgeous wedding. Thanks for sharing. My only regret is that I didn’t get to see how beautiful the sister of the groom looked becasue she was hiding behind her camera LOL

17. Mama Mary says:

I must be redundant and reiterate the previous posts–those dresses are amazing! Both the bride’s and the bridesmaid dresses–WOW!!! Great photos too. Looks like you had fun. Cheers to you, your photos, cleavage and your two-headed-self.

18. […] the one I grew up with and the one living in my house right now as I write. Every single of ‘em is loud, […]