Coming Up

July 23rd, 2008

I went ahead and drank the Pero again, because I craved something coffee-like. But in my haste I forgot all about how Pero is used as a lobotomy anesthetic, and now I’m Pero-lyzed.

So please accept this list of stuff I’m going to write about soon, but not now:

• My toilet and its limited access poo hole
  • Domestic conspiracies, from the Crazy Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Deba D. Mommaweiler
  • Evolution of the “Blogger Butt;” possibly with timeline
  • My dad’s secret CIA past
  • The rundown home at the end of the lane
  • Why you should try the pie

See you soon!

Or not.

« « Brushing Up On the Basics    |    Spreading It » »

On July 23rd, 2008, Cheri @ Blog This Mom! said:

I love it when you’re a tease.

On July 23rd, 2008, Jennifer H said:

I have no idea what “Blogger Butt” is. Really, not a clue. (I’m a terrible liar.)

On July 23rd, 2008, Me said:

Hi, SD Mama: I’m finally back, just when you’re not. Hope you’re feeling better soon. Trying to kick the caffeine habit (if that’s what you’re doing) can be a lobotomizing process all by itself.

As for the Blogger Butt Syndrome-I think of it more as a rate, as in inches per day, rather than as a timeline, as it took my butt by storm in no time at all.

On July 24th, 2008, debbie said:

Well…now I’m just all a twitter (but not ON Twitter!)…your upcoming (or not) topics sound so interesting…especially that BloggerButt one…are there special exercises one can do?
And pie…yes, I do believe that a good pie can pretty much clear up any bad situation or make a good one better. I’m just saying.

On July 24th, 2008, matteroffactmommy said:

my dad stays with us sometimes, which means he is witness to the obscene amount of time i devote to blogging (read:ignoring my children)… said to me the other day, “you know, it’s a good thing you play soccer!” why? “because all you do is sit on your ass in front of that computer!”

On July 24th, 2008, pajama momma said:

Is the pie chocolate and does it have whipped cream on it?

These questions are vital and I must have answers.

On July 24th, 2008, Green Girl said:

You are on a roll–any pie post is good with this reader!

On July 24th, 2008, Steph said:

Your dad’s secret CIA past?!? PICK THAT ONE NEXT!

On July 24th, 2008, Da Goddess said:

You invoked Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler in there! I love you, Deb. So many people have never even heard of that book let along MENTION it!