BlogHerNot 2008 Playlist

July 21st, 2008

Keep the party going! (Songs courtesy of Modern Single Momma and Single Working Mommy. BlogHerNot 2008 courtesy of Mommy Pie.)

SeeqPod – Playable Search

On July 22nd, 2008, Jamie said:

Being that I’m a wee bit out of reach of the infamous swag bag — was this your contribution? ‘Cause, like, WOW!

On July 22nd, 2008, manager mom said:

Good choices! I am impressed that you managed to excavate the Digable Planets. I hadn’t thought about that one in a while and it’s a great song.

On July 22nd, 2008, San Diego Momma said:

Thanks Jamie and MM!
I cannot take credit. These are from the brilliant minds of Modern Single Momma and Single Working Mommy, inspired by Mommy Pie’s BlogHerNot!.I hadn’t thought of many of these in FOREVER! It’s be a great workout tape too.

On July 22nd, 2008, Jenn @ Juggling Life said:

I have been loving my BitchHer mix cd–songs I’ve never heard of, but can’t get enough of. You’re a genius.

On July 22nd, 2008, Melanie @ Mel, A Dramatic Mommy said:

Holy cow, Digable Planets! Hello high school. I forgot how much I like that song.

On July 22nd, 2008, And the wiener is … « Mommy Pie said:

[…] big thank you for offering to post the playlist on YOUR SITE, when I couldn’t come through. The tracks from Working Single Mommy’s Human Party and […]

On July 22nd, 2008, mommypie said:

YOU ROCK. Thanks so much for your help and offering to post this on your site.

My laptop is crabby.

Now, I’m just going to keep this page open all day at work and listen to tuneage.

Sincerly,

Retardo Montablan

On July 22nd, 2008, Kat - Sassy Irish Lassie said:

Ok, love the mix bit am having a hard time trying to figure out how to make my own copy of BlogHerNot08. I guess I too will keep this post open all day :)

On July 22nd, 2008, Modern Single Momma said:

I’m going to keep this page open all day long too! I just sent out a tweet to my tens of followers to let them know they should get their buns over here too!
Thank you!!

On July 22nd, 2008, singleworkingmommy said:

Thanks for putting this together!

Digable Planets. Yes. I’m old. Anyone need a nickle bag of funk?

On July 22nd, 2008, mommypie said:

Apparently Retardo can’t spell.

SincerEly.

On July 22nd, 2008, McMommy said:

Nice work!!! I need this for when I workout!!