The Girls Are Back in Town

I went to a San Diego Blog Bitches dinner last night, and all I got was this lousy link to the most hysterical recap ever.

I was going to post my own summary, but there’s no way I’m following this act.

10 Responses to “The Girls Are Back in Town”

1. pajama momma says:

I am sooo freaking jealous! Why am I here when I’m not in my motherland?

This is all I have to say about the shoe photo.

2. pajama momma says:

I mean, uh, not that I was assuming I’d be invited or anything. Holy moly did I sound so forward there or what?

3. San Diego Momma says:

All forward bitches are invited! So you’re in.

p.s. That shoe video is high-sterical. Was that one of the guys from Kids in the Hall?

4. kate says:

jamie is brilliant. and you are brilliant to let it stand alone. i will too.

5. pajama momma says:

You know that’s what I thought the first time I saw him too, but he’s not. He’s just some uber funny goof. I don’t like link whoring so you can either look at my blog or go from the shoe link above and look at his “love letters’ video. It’s also way funny…….at least to me. Cuz it’s all about missing carbs.

6. I’m going to hire Jamie to cover all my parties!

7. Steph says:

I AM JEALOUS! I am also moving to San Diego. Okay, maybe not, but I am jealous.

8. Jamie says:

Sheez. The pressure is on now. I didn’t even SHOW the totem pole pictures or the fish pictures, or the pics of the 7 foot tall, purple-haired, 75 lb. woman with belly button at eye level (damn, i didn’t get that shot).

9. Deborah says:

I counted six feet but only five faces. Why is that?

Sounds like more fun than a body’s a right to.

10. See – aNOTHer reason I want to move to San Diego!