A Cheater Twitter

April 30th, 2008

Thanks all for participating in PROMPTuesday. And those of you who e-mail me instead of posting (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE), your stuff is very good. But I will keep your good secret if you want me to. And go ahead and continue to e-mail, I’ll understand.

I’m going to post more later. I arguscussed with my husband last night, an arguscussion which morphed into an arguMENT and I’m tired. Also, he left this morning without saying goodbye, so I need to call and not let things go.

Let me just end by saying: yesterday frustrated me.

« « Beautiful Post for a Beautiful Cause    |    My Healer » »

On April 30th, 2008, matteroffactmommy said:

ack, i’m sorry about the arguscussion (awesome word, btw) that turned arguMENT. i gotta give you credit for feeling like you have to call… i typically just let it fester during the day.

i sincerely hope that today is way better for you. :)

On April 30th, 2008, mommypie said:

I agree — arguscussion needs to have it’s own Wikipedia entry — awesome.

Not so awesome about your day. Hang in there — today WILL be better.

That’s my zen wisdom this morning.

On April 30th, 2008, Vered - MomGrind said:

Sorry about the fight. Leaving the house without saying goodbye – not cool. Go work it out with him and come back to report to us. :)

On April 30th, 2008, Cocktail Maven said:

I’m sending positive thoughts and all the happy energy I can muster in your direction.

On April 30th, 2008, Momma Mary said:

Ugh. I’m sorry! My day was a bit.. well, crazy too. I’m recovering as we speak. Hopefully you’ll get things all worked out quickly!!

On May 1st, 2008, Jenn @ Juggling Life said:

I, too, am out of sorts.

On May 1st, 2008, Deborah said:

Must have been a day for misunderstandings that developed into a heightened emotional states. Same over here. Hope it’s already worked out. Sending positive thoughts in your direction.

On May 2nd, 2008, Cheri said:

I LOVE PROMPTuesday, and I will participate next week and I will even try to do it on Tuesday. Truthfully, I hesitated in part because I don’t want to put another post up on my blog for a few days. I want the Nate Berkus letter to be front and center, unobstructed by subsequent posts, just in case Nate is out blog surfing and comes across my website.

You see, it boils down to this: I have a wild fantasy in which Nate Berkus visits my blog, reads that post, helps Justin with his house, falls madly in love with me, and we live happily ever after (albeit sleeping with other people since I’m married and he’s gay).