Memes used to be huge, remember them? Back in 2008 when I was newly San Diego Momma, they circulated around the Internet like bloggy wildfire and if you weren’t “tagged,” you felt like a failure.
Happily, Heather at ThetaMom and Elaine at Miss Elaine-ous Life are resurrecting the “Eight Questions” meme that was all the rage once upon a time. And because I’m very much about the “old school blogging,” (you know, where people actually interacted, wrote stories instead of ads, and success meant you were authentic), I’m making it today’s PROMPTuesday.
In traditional memes, bloggers tag other bloggers to participate, as my friend Frelle did last week, but since I’m positioning this as a creative writing prompt, I tag everyone who reads it. If you’d like, after you complete the meme (my friend used to call it “me-me”) you can use the hashtag #OSBlog on Twitter and tweet the link to your post. Be sure to cc: the old school meme revivers @ThetaMom and @Elainea.
Meanwhile, the questions follow below. My answers will be here later today!
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
2. What 5 things are on your to-do list?
3. What are 5 snacks do you enjoy?
4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire:
5. Name some places you have lived:
6. Name some bad habits you have:
7. Name some jobs you have had:
8. Name those you are tagging for #OSBlog:
Please post your response in the comments or write about it on your blog and leave me the link.