If I had these lashes, I would be happy. Boisterous even!
Boy is there a lot going on with me right now. Boiling, toiling, embroiling, a lot. So true to form, I am going to go fluffy. Because it distracts me from the heavy stuff and I’m nothing else but avoidant.
The above personality trait is so awesome. My husband loves it.
So recently I attended a make-up demo at a place called The Lash Boutique located in my neck of the woods. And although I was reflective and soul-searchy, I did manage to pick up a few make-up tips and product recommendations that I thought I’d share. Because? Avoidant. How I can go from “Glass on the Inside” to foundation is a mystery, but perhaps it’s one of my many neurotic charms.
Just agree with me right now. Because I might cry on your shoulder and believe me, my cry-snot is prodigious.
Meanwhile, and without further mucous references, here’s what I picked up on my excursion to the Lash Boutique:
- Pampers Extra-Sensitive Diaper Wipes are brilliant for removing make-up, especially around the eyes. Or maybe it’s just “Sensitive” wipes. I forget. I was sobbing on the inside.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion is the best eyeshadow base out there. Hands down. I can’t personally vouch for this, but I will soon find out for sure. My order is on its way. I hope it stands up to the aforementioned sobbing on the inside.
- Make Up Forever HD foundation is supposed to be amazing for skin imperfections that need to be covered, like mine. Do you suppose I could slather it on my soul?
Fine. Stopping being melodramatic now.
- Coastal Scents color palettes are reputed to be life-changing. Swear. That’s what the make-up artist said. Apparently, they are also “heavily-pigmented,” which is supposed to mean long-wearing and vibrant eye color. Also, these palettes are super affordable. Like under $20.Which is cheaper then therapy.
Not that I’d know.
Really stopping the melodrama now.
- Finally, Mac’s Fix + is really supposed to be great. Spray it on your eyeshadow brush and it really sets your color. I don’t think it “fixes” humans, although I’m gonna try.
Thought I’d try to slip that last self-pitying reference by you.
Not going to have it?
Enjoy your fluffy make-up products.